With customer key performance measures in place, PanLink encourages and enables our employees to identify improvements and make corrective actions in order to eliminate problems before the issue would affect product quality or customer performance.
In our effort to continuously improve our quality, we promote complete transparency of all our practices and encourage our customers to regularly conduct audits on the services we perform on their behalf.
Our people in Poland and Italy always have close direct contact with our customers, wherever you are. This means that you can be assured that you never lose control over factors that are critical to your success, wherever they are in the value chain.
Five steps to ensure Customer quality
- Customer Focus Team – operational focus with representatives from all related departments
- Customer management meetings – to anchor common strategies with our customer
- Customer Development Plan – 3 year plan connecting operational targets with strategic opportunities
- Customer Satisfaction Survey – to gather valuable customer feedback
- CRM tool – to monitor all activities to maximize efficiency
You are welcome to get in touch with us to hear and discuss how we can support your quality demands.
To see what certifications we have please look here